Saturday, September 17, 2011

Seeker Sighting--In the Library

I was in my local library, ostensibly working on my WIP. I went to the catalog computer to look up a research point, with no success.

Next to the catalog computer stands the "New Releases" shelf.  I browsed as I walked past just to see if they had anything I had heard of, but not really expecting much of my tiny public library in a poor county.

Oh, me of little faith! Apparently our hardworking librarians are expert at allocating their meager funds. The proof is before you.

As I told Sandra in the email I sent her, I nearly broke the "quiet rule" when I saw this book.  I immediately checked it out.  It has jumped almost to the top of my TBR pile, just behind another book I have to review for my big Birthday giveaway in October.

But be on the look out for a review of The Price of Victory by Sandra Leesmith here on this blog in the next few weeks.

I just love it when I see my friends' books on the shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment