Saturday, October 9, 2010

My First Post--Yay!

Hello, my name is Andrea Strong, and I am a new blogger.  I know, you all thought there was no such thing as a "new blogger" in 2010, but I am living proof.  I was once quite Internet savvy, but that was years ago.  When I frequented the web, I mostly shopped, read news, checked the weather, and looked at celebrity red-carpet pictures.  There is so much more to it now (as there probably was then, but I'm slow to catch on to things), and I'm ready to wade in one metaphorical foot at a time. 

I'm very excited.  I hope some people will follow me.  I have a few friends (you know who you are) who should be very glad to see me make this baby step into cyber space (and you better follow this blog if you know what's good for you).

No comments:

Post a Comment