Monday, August 29, 2011

Making Home Work: Challenge Week!

Look to your right and you'll see a button that says "MHW Challenge Week Winner." That was me in May.
Well today is the fifth Monday of the month again, and it's time for another challenge. I've committed to eliminate a couple of junk piles and catch up on my mending.

Are you up to the challenge? Click the link below to enter.

Making Home Work: Challenge Week!: Happy Monday everyone!
It's time for another challenge week. If you're new to our challenge week, here's what you do. In the comment se...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment on "The Pastor's Wife Speaks" blog yesterday, Andrea. It's always nice to know when a particular column resonates with a reader. I had to link back to check out your blog. Your challenge sounds like something I need -- I have so many projects on the go that some days I'm immobilized by indecision: where to start? LOL! Good luck with those junk piles and the mending.

    ReplyDelete